Wednesday 6 May 2015

What else I've been up to

With life being so busy, I've not had much time to post as much as I'd like. So, I'm taking the bank holiday weekend as an opportunity to get a couple of posts "in the bag" and scheduled to post.


I've finished assembling the Blood Claws from the Stormclaw boxed set. These are the first Space Marines I've ever really assembled, apart from a push fit Marine once for a painting lesson. I upped their base size to the new 32mm, because I think it looks better.


I came third in the Infinity Slow Grow League in the end - Infinity has proven bad for doing battle reports as it's simply too time consuming to take the photos unless you're doing it as a dedicated thing for a battle report!

We had a quick multiplayer game of "Infinity Hunger Games" to celebrate the end of the League. 75 points, no more than 3 figures, and a few special rules. I took Zoe, Pi-Well and a Total Reaction remote. This made some people very sad. Here is an angry werewolf mercenary in a kilt jumping up to take revenge.


Pi-Well made it to the centre and looted a MULTI-Rifle, but was gunned down shortly afterwards. Still, despite the brutal kicking I received, it was good fun, and I'd try it again some time.

2 comments:

  1. I can't think of an nicer person to receive a brutal kicking (on the table top, of course).

    ReplyDelete