Saturday 26 April 2014

Some bits and bobs from Games Workshop: London Plaza

So, a while back, I was pottering about Games Workshop: London Plaza, and decided to take a few photos of some bits and bobs that were around.


This was the kit that got me to take my camera out - an Imperial Knight kit converted using Ogre parts to turn it into an Ork Knight.


Here, I count Necron parts, Vampire Count parts, and I think some chaos parts for the smoke stacks, although I'm not sure.


For a store event, they'd kit bashed some of the Primarchs - here are Roboute Guilliman and Sanguinius.


This is Corax, I think. I'm not great at my Primarchs!


Konrad Curze, being all Lightning and Lightning Claws.


Lorgar of the Word Bearers, with lots of blood. Someone was clearly playing with their blood effects!


This - this is genius. This is a combination of the Ruins of Osgiliath and Goblin Town, along with a bit of flock. And I happen to think it looks totally awesome. I've already been meaning to pick up some Goblin Town kits at some point for scenery purposes, but that's only cemented my decision to do so at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment