Monday 14 May 2012

Malifaux: Zoraida & Collodi

So, AwesomeWife is Awesome, and she bought me a Malifaux crew for our wedding anniversary.

I got a case to put things in, the rulebook, the Zoraida alternate sculpt, the Collodi boxed set and Zoraida, Avatar of Fate.

This is _just_ a spot too much to fit into a 25 soulstone game, so my current plan is to assemble Collodi and Zoraida, leaving the Avatar form until last. I can then drop a Wicked Doll from the starting line up to allow the Avatar form, given Zoraida can make new ones...

I've also been quite surprised that I can't seem to get Army Builder to process Avatar forms. I don't seem to be doing it right. I'm usually a huge fan of theirs, especially for GW lists, but right now, I'm finding Wyrd's own Crew Creator much more reliable and accurate (although given its a tailor made solution by the makers of the game, I'm really not surprised at all!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment